Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Self Analysis (who you are and why you believe you have what is necessary to succeed in life- what can life offer)

I am Kennis Winston Croom, a 17 year old Freshman at Concordia College in Selma, AL. First and foremost though, I am the fourth and last child born to Kelvin and Tracy Croom. I have two older sisters and one older brother. These people are the reason I know I have what is necessary to succeed in life. I feel in order for anyone to succeed they need to have a strong support system. I have that support system and they are my family. We are a strong Christian family that prays together.

Though a strong family structure helps you to succeed it is not the only thing needed. In order for me to succeed I have to want it for myself and I also have to work towards achieving success. That’s why I am attending college and working towards a degree in Business Administration and playing football. I think once I do that my part by obtaining my degree and putting my best foot forward on the football field life will have a lot to offer me. I will be able to start my own business one day or possibly become a professional athlete. The possibilities are endless as long as I apply myself and take the appropriate steps towards achieving my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment